February 23, 2012

Lately





1. Alternating in between Hellboy & Batman with ObGyn text book. Okay, I might've inserted a little white lie there...I won't say which one is true. (But its obvious, isn't it?) I've also finished reading Maus by Art Spiegelmen for the third time last weekend. Damn. If I pay as much attention on medical books as I do on comics & books...my future might look a little brighter.

2. Attempted to sketch a random woman again...although I always leave my illustration unfinished.

3. I wanted to write something personal about myself in this entry, but I couldn't think of one. I guess I'm not interesting enough, not even to myself. (So what else is new?)

1. My sister's Batman The Dark Knight Returns comic 2. Snapshot from Hellboy: Seed of Destruction
3. Random sketch from my sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment