April 19, 2012

Creature fear

1. Had a pretty much sleepless slumber last night. Before I go to bed, I always make it a habit of washing my feet (a Malay custom, sort of to ward off bad dreams), but I didn't last night because the water was too cold. I also watched the sequel to Rec last night which was awesome by the way. Don't get why it received sub par ratings on imdb, as there were a lot of unforeseen twists in the movie. Anyways, back to the point, I kept waking up in the middle of the night a couple of times, and whenever I closed back my eyes it was only to be sent back into a jumbled up nightmare consisting of scenes from Rec and Rec 2. Gotta love my subconscious mind for that.

2. Almost nearing the end of spring break. Of course I spend it being cooped up in my room. The whole week I only went out was only just now, to take out the trash and run some errands. I watched a lot of movies, played countless games of Zuma (which I find sort of therapeutic for the time being, don't judge) and (still) reading A Clash of of Kings. My favorite characters are Tyrion Lannister so far, and Renly Baratheon because he's so handsome, albeit being a bit too full of himself at times.

3. Speaking of A Game of Thrones, whenever I watch the HBO adaptation on my small screen, I always find myself thinking, "Please don't have sex, please don't have sex." But who am I kidding? It's HBO, so it's sort of inevitable for them to have raunchy sex scenes in their shows. (True Blood, hello?)

4. Next week it's back to school for me, which I'm not particularly looking forward to.I've stopped looking forward to my birthdays seven years ago, so the only thing I look forward to is going back home, but it's still months away. So for the time being, I guess all I have going for me are good movies and a chance of encounter with Kiki, a neighborhood stray cat which my sister and I are really fond of. Also the rare getaways to Alexandria or Cairo.

No comments:

Post a Comment